The Neurology Center of Salem provides neurological evaluation and management of neurological diseases, for residents ages 14 and older.
Neurologist Chaohua Yan, M.D. and Family Nurse Practitioner Beth Earles, MSN, APRN-CNP, offer the latest in diagnostic neurologic services and specialized treatment for individuals with conditions affecting the brain, spinal cord, nerves and muscles; with the goal of helping patients achieve a better quality of life.
Our services include the diagnosis and treatment of conditions such as:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Movement disorders such as Parkinson's disease and Huntington's disease
- Cerebral vascular disorders such as stroke
- Migraines and headaches, including BOTOX® treatments for chronic migraines and other conditions
- Neurodegenerative disorders, such as dementia and Alzheimer's disease
- Neuromuscular disorders such as neuropathy, myopathy, myasthenia gravis, etc.
- Seizure disorders and epilepsy
- Variety of neurological symptoms: syncope, dizziness, vertigo, vision changes, numbness, tingling, pain, weakness, unsteadiness, shakiness, memory loss, abnormal movement, abnormal brain MRI, etc.
We accept many health insurance plans. Click Here for a list of accepted plans.